W10: Dream Big Dreams

 


This week we studied the importance of dreaming big and the impact this has on ourselves and our business. There is a quote I really like from a video entitled, Think Big, with speaker Tyler Richards, who says, “So, the point I’m trying to put across to you is do not over underestimate yourself. You can do it, you can accomplish the goals and dreams that you set and if you involve the Lord, you can do the impossible, you can do amazing things you can do great things. Just like it says in good to great, it's a whole lot more fun to do great things than to just be good.  Or to just be mediocre. And it's no harder to be great than to be good. So, I challenge you, pursue your goals and dreams. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it. And involve the Lord, you can do great things.” When we are striving to achieve our dreams it is so important to believe in ourselves. If we are not confident in ourselves or our thoughts fulfilling our dreams may not go as we plan. It's important to have confidence and faith that we can achieve what we have our minds set on. I also think it is so important to involve the Lord in our dealings and our dreams. 
Since he knows us best, he knows the plans that are prepared and set forth. He can guide us and lead us to the right places.

I look forward to really truly figuring out what I would like to do as an entrepreneur. I haven't wanted to create this grand business but just create a small business. I hope I can achieve those goals and dreams of mine and take the time to pursue them properly. And enjoy the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W13: A Journey of Gratitude

W03: Honesty & Business Ethics